JCIRD is a university-based academic and peer-reviewed journal domiciled in the Department of International Relations and Diplomacy, College of Social and Management Sciences, Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti, Nigeria. The Journal welcomes rigorously researched articles that are theoretical, empirical/policy oriented in diverse areas of international relations and diplomacy or cognate disciplines. Submission of articles to JCIRD implies that the work has not been published previously and is not under consideration in any other journal outlet.
Articles submitted to the Journal of Contemporary International Relations and Diplomacy
1. Contain original writing/research that enhances/contributes to the existing body of knowledge in international relations and diplomacy.
2. Be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words with a minimum of 5 keywords and maximum of 7, including full names of author (s) and institutional affiliations.
3. Not exceed 8000 words including references; typed, using Times New Roman, 12 points font size and double line spacing on A4 paper size and comply with the APA style of referencing (7th edition) including DOIs of references where available.
4. Use the British mode of spelling.
5. Be processed in Microsoft Word (MS Word) and should be submitted online through the Submissions button or by email to email@example.com.
6. Be accompanied with a non-refundable fee of five thousand naira (N5,000) only, for manuscript review, and when accepted, a publication fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) only, or dollar equivalent if sending from abroad.