Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, DOIs and/or URLs for the references have been provided.
- Not exceed 8000 words including references; typed, using Times New Roman, 12 points font size and double line spacing on A4 paper size and comply with the APA style of referencing (7th edition) with DOIs of all references where available
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Except otherwise stated, authors hold the copyright for all pulished articles.