Journal of Contemporary International Relations and Diplomacy (JCIRD)
Volume 4, Issue 1, June 2023 ISSN: 2714 -3414; e-ISSN: 2971-6470
Call for Papers
Authors are cordially invited to submit an original paper for the forthcoming edition of the Journal of Contemporary International Relations and Diplomacy (JCIRD). JCIRD is a university based academic and peer-reviewed journal domiciled in the Department of International Relations and Diplomacy, College of Social and Management Sciences, Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti, Nigeria. The Journal welcomes rigorously-researched articles that are theoretical, empirical/policy oriented in diverse areas of international relations and diplomacy or cognate disciplines. Submission of articles to JCIRD implies that the work has not been published previously and is not under consideration in any other journal.
Articles submitted to the Journal of Contemporary International Relations and Diplomacy (JCIRD) must:
- Contain original writing/research that enhances/contributes to the existing body of knowledge in international relations and diplomacy.
- Be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words with a minimum of 5 keywords and maximum of 7 including full names of author (s) and institutional affiliations
- Not exceed 7000 words including references; typed using Times New Roman, 12 points font size and double line spacing on A4 paper size and comply with the APA style of referencing (7th edition).
- Use the British mode of spelling (not American).
- Be processed in Microsoft Word (MS Word) and should be submitted online at https://journals.abuad.edu.ng/index.php/jcird . When you get to the Journal’s website, register, and submit your paper online.
- Be accompanied with a non-refundable fee of five thousand naira (#5,000) only, for manuscript review, and when accepted, a publication fee of twenty thousand naira (#20,000) only.
- All papers must be submitted on or before 15 April 2023 to be considered for the June Issue
- This particular edition will be published online ONLY.
For further enquiries contact the following:
Editor-in-Chief Managing Editors
Prof. Adaora Osondu-Oti Dr. Ajinde Oluwashakin
(+234 8034728540) (+234 8060328426)
Dr Emeka C. Iloh