Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point Times new Roman font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- DOIs for the references have been provided, wherever available using the format- https://doi/org/... For example: https://doi.org/10.53982/ajsms.2022.0301.01-j. To check for DOIs, authors can use the Free DOI Lookup on the Crossref website.
- Download the electronic copy of AJERD template from the journal website (http://journals.abuad.edu.ng/index.php/ajerd/downloads), use the document as a template and simply type your text into it.
For questions on paper guidelines, please contact the Editors of AJERD or consult the Journal announcement flyers or posters or the journal website.