1. Papers must be original and well researched and must not have been published elsewhere.
2. Authors are to be wary of plagiarism as submitted papers shall be subjected to plagiarism
3. Authors must provide an abstract of not more than 250 words.
4. Authors should state their names, institutional affiliations, title of paper, academic
qualifications, research interests, e-mail address, ORCiD, postal address and telephone number on a
5. Authors should provide a minimum of 4 keywords to be used for indexing purposes.
6. Papers should be in Microsoft Word,1.5 line spacing, 12 font size (for body text) and 10 (for
footnotes), Times New Roman, between 15 and 25 pages, with automatic footnotes
numbered consecutively. Endnotes are not acceptable.
7. Reference Style: Authors should comply with the Nigerian Association of Law Teachers’
(NALT) Uniform Citation Guides
8. Authors shall use British English spellings in their manuscripts
9. All contributions are accepted on the assumption that the authors are willing to assign the
copyright for their works to APBLJ
11. All correspondences and enquiries ONLY should be addressed to the Editor via the e-mail address: email@example.com