Call for Paper
ABUAD Law Journal is a peer-reviewed annual publication of the College of Law, Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria. The Journal provides a forum for academics, scholars and legal practitioners to reflect on diverse topical issues of national, regional and international relevance. It focuses on adjectival and substantive aspects of the law. The Journal calls for well researched articles, commentaries, case/statute/book reviews and other contributions which shall be subjected to blinded peer review and for grammatical, mechanical and lexical accuracies.
1. Papers must be original and well researched and must not have been published elsewhere.
2. Authors are to be wary of plagiarism as submitted papers shall be subjected to plagiarism check.
3. Authors must provide an abstract of not more than 250 words.
4. Authors should state their names, title of paper, academic qualifications, research interests, e-mail
address, postal address and telephone number in a separately attached document. Only the title of the
article should appear in the submitted paper.
5. Authors should provide a maximum of 4 keywords to be used for indexing purposes.
6. Papers should be in Microsoft Word, 2.0 line spacing, 12 font size (for body text) and 10 (for
footnotes), Times New Roman, between 15 and 20 pages, with automatic footnotes numbered
consecutively. Endnotes are not acceptable.
7. Reference Style: Authors should comply with the Nigerian Association of Law Teachers’ (NALT)
Uniform Citation Guides
8. Authors shall use British English spellings in their manuscripts
9. All contributions are accepted on the assumption that the authors are willing to assign the copyright
for their works to ABUAD Law Journal
10. Papers should be submitted on the journal website. All authors should register/log in to make their submissions.
11. Papers are accepted on a rolling basis, deadline for each issue is published from time to time.
12. All correspondence and enquiries should be addressed to the Editor via the e-mail address: